Thursday, March 18, 2010

Splash!

Last week was my birthday! I made it a full year with these yahoos as parents. It wasn't easy, but I'm still here. I even taught them a thing or two along the way about how to address my every whim and desire. It's good to be the king!

For my birthday, Mom, Dad, and Grandma Julie went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Marin, just across the Golden Gate Bridge. It's a lot of fun! We spent most of our time there in the "Tot Spot", where I could crawl through tunnels and play with water. So much fun to get so wet!

Though, they made me wear a silly hat and apron in an attempt to keep me dry (as if!)





















Here I am whacking the water wall in the tunnel:




















And here I'm showing a fish who's boss:




















There were some buttons inside that made cricket noises, and I love making noise:




















We had a great time! Then, we went to Sausalito where we went to Fish for lunch. I had fish sticks, french fries, salmon, dill pickles, and a root beer float. What a day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Riley! What a wonderful way to spend your special day! :)

    ReplyDelete