Friday, May 22, 2009

Today is Daddy's last day at work for a while, he is starting his paternity leave to stay home with me for a few weeks. For the next week or so, I'll have both Mommy and Daddy around to play with. I'll get all kinds of attention.

After that, Mommy will be heading back to work and leaves me home with Daddy. I guess I'll have to put up with his mangled lullaby lyrics and ridiculous faces all day long until Mommy returns to save me :).

I've been having lots of fun going to the sing alongs at the library. The other kids are so off key it is hilarious. Once I get a hang of my vocal system, I'll show them how it's done.

We're going hiking this weekend in my new Baby Bjorn, the one that doesn't break Mommy and Daddy's back. Next week, it's camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment