Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Plumbing

Note: Due to the extreme graphic nature of this post, parental supervision is advised.

After we got back from camping, Mommy and Daddy kept feeding me more and more 'nanas. I love them and always want more! However, after a while I started having a bit more trouble with my plumbing. Things were just clogged up and moving a little slower "down there". I didn't think much of it, but Mommy and Daddy and Nanny Bella seemed a little concerned. No worries guys, my tummy was just working overtime on all the new foods!

A few days after we got back I went 4 days without making a mess of a single diaper. Mommy and Daddy were trying their best to get the process moving. It was fun to play bicycle with my legs so much, but nothing seemed to happen.

Then, we went for a walk to meet up with some other Mommy's and Daddy's. We stopped on the way back so Daddy could nap in the breeze on a great day. Mommy and I hung out a little bit.

















No way was I going to let Daddy nap on such a beautiful day! There was a loud rumbling in my tummy, and then Mount Riley erupted! Mommy screamed out loud, and then people were running away screaming, birds were dropping to the ground from the stench, and we started to hear emergency sirens going off!
















It wasn't 3 minutes later that all these people in funny suits showed up and started putting up all this bright yellow tape. It wasn't so bad - I like yellow!

















The guys in the suits were really nice! They said that it would be best if I started wearing this cool sticker on the back of my pants all the time, in case an "accident" like this were to happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment