Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grammy's visit


Over the past few days, I've had a chance to hang out with and spit up onto a person that Daddy calls "Mommy" but that I'm supposed to call "Grammy". It's very confusing, but boy is she a lot of fun. She has been feeding me bottles and playing with me a whole bunch, and we're getting along great! She brought me tons of new clothes that will take me weeks to try on. In the bag were some pretty rad sunglasses:



For the past few days after lunch, Daddy has been putting me in front of a magic window called a "mirror" where I get to see this crazy looking baby. I try and try to talk to him, but he just stares back at me and copies all my movements, the little creep. I'm hoping to win him over with some smiles and more pleasant chatter in a few weeks. He sure is good lookin, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment